Legal Notice and General Conditions of use of the Website
- GENERAL INFORMATION
In fulfillment of what is set out in Act 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) the general information details of this website are set out below:
The owner of www.goalsystems.com (hereinafter referred to as Website) is GOAL SYSTEMS S.L., with tax ID (CIF) B82096763, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, in volume 13.385, book 0, folio 41, page M217005, whose DPO is Mr. Jaime Dionisio, contact data:
GOAL SYSTEMS S.L.
HEADQUARTERS: CALLE DE JUAN HURTADO DE MENDOZA, 4
POSTAL CODE AND CITY: 28036, Madrid
PHONE: +3491 7253000
The COMPANY seeks to ensure the respect for guarantees, guidelines and procedures written on the Legal System, to protect personal and family privacy rights and the protection of personal data.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- a) Accepting the following conditions of use
The current Conditions of Use standardize the use of the Website that GOAL SYSTEMS, S.L. (hereinafter THE COMPANY) makes available to the Users.
By using the Website, the user warrants that he/she accepts this Agreement and agrees to be bound by it. Therefore, the user must carefully read the current Legal Notice, just like the rest of Terms and Conditions of the Website, each time he/she uses the Website, since they may be amended and it would be communicated to the user with the new access. THE COMPANY reserves the right to update, modify or delete these Terms and Conditions of the Web.
- b) Conditions objects: The Website
The current document is aimed at establishing and regulating the General Conditions of Use (hereinafter Conditions) and the data backup of the Website www.goalsystems.com (hereinafter Website), meaning all the sites and content property of THE COMPANY to which it is possible to access through www.goalsystems.com, just like the external appearance of the screen interfaces, either statically or dynamically, which means the navigation tree, and all the elements included in the screen interfaces and the Navigation Tree (hereinafter Contents) and all those services or online resources that it might offer to the Users (hereinafter Services).
You are free to browse the Website without being required to disclose any remuneration doing so, except from the connection cost through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider hired by the user.
Using some of the Contents or Services of the Website can be performed by registering or subscribing.
Through the Website, THE COMPANY expects to bring its software and technological services to its clients, just like any other service needed to successfully achieve its corporate purpose.
Using this Website, and the services available for the user on it, shall mean the full and unconditional acceptance of every general condition listed on the current Legal Notice (hereinafter Legal Notice).
Accessing to this Website implies the knowledge and acceptance of all the conditions set out by THE COMPANY.
- c) The User
The access, browsing and use of the Website, and the proper places to interact between Users, and the User and THE COMPANY, just like the comments and/or blogging pages, make the User condition, so all the established conditions, from the moment the browsing in the Website starts, are affected by it, just like their previous modifications, despite the application of the corresponding legal regulation that must be complied with, depending on the situation.
Given the significance mentioned previously, it is recommended that the User reads them every time visiting the Website.
The Website of THE COMPANY provides a huge variety of information, services and data.
The User commits to correctly use the Website.
This responsibility will now embrace:
- a) A correct use of the information and/or services and data offered by THE COMPANY that might be considered in what has been exposed in the current conditions as against the law, the moral or the public order, or that might cause an infringement of third party rights or the Website proper running.
- b) The accuracy and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms supplied by THE COMPANY to access to some contents or services offered by the Website.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to delete those comments and contributions that breach the law, the respect to people’s dignity, or that are discriminatory, racists or pornographic, constitutive of spamming, that threaten the youth or the childhood, the public security order, or that are not adequate to be published.
Come what may, THE COMPANY will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools.
Accessing to this Website does not mean to start any type of commercial relationship between THE COMPANY and the User.
The User declares to be more than fourteen years old and to have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this Website is not directed to people under fourteen. THE COMPANY assumes no responsibility for any misrepresentation of your age.
The Website targets to every User residing in Spain, the European Union or any part of the world. THE COMPANY does not ensure that the Website fulfills other countries’ legislations, either in whole or in part. If the User is domiciled in another place and decides to access and/or browse the Website, the User will do it under his/her own will, and must be sure that the access and/or browsing fulfills the local and corresponding legislation; THE COMPANY does not assume any responsibility that may come from that access to the Website.
III. ACCESS AND BROWSING TO THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES. EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify, at any moment, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website along with the Contents and Services it contains.
The User recognizes and submits that, at any time, THE COMPANY may suspend, deactivate and/or eliminate any of or the access to the elements of the Website.
THE COMPANY does not warrant the continuity, availability and utility of the Website, nor the contents or services. THE COMPANY shall make every effort to ensure the success of the Website, however, it accepts no liability for nor does it guarantee uninterrupted, error-free access to this website.
- CONDITIONS OF USE
1.- Use of the Website
Only those sites that are on the web map published on www.goalsystems.com are covered.
By accepting the current Legal Notice, the User commits to use the Website according to the regulations established on it.
The User commits to not use the Website in an illicit manner damaging to the third parties’ rights or interests or contrary to this Legal Notice in any other way.
Likewise, the User cannot perform actions that might damage the Website or prevent the continuity and from working properly.
2.- Update and modify the information
The information contained in this Legal Notice is up-to-date as on the date of the last update. THE COMPANY reserves the right to update, modify the Legal Notice without prior communication to the User, so it is up to him/her to revise it regularly.
These general conditions shall be up-to-date depending on their exposition and shall be up-to-date until they are modified and published.
THE COMPANY shall make every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the Website in the same way, THE COMPANY assumes no result from any of the errors on contents that might appear on this Website, whether they are internal or external errors.
The publication of links on THE COMPANY’s Website, unless expressly otherwise stated, is made for informative purposes and should be considered as a reference for the users’ surfing not entailing any acknowledgment or approval of the external site and their contents, not being responsible for the content or security of the destination website. THE COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw at any time and without prior warning the links provided in its Website.
4.- Browsing, access and security Establishing links with the Website
THE COMPANY makes every effort to ensure that browsing takes place under optimum conditions, and to avoid damage of any kind caused during its use.
This website has been designed to support Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari browsers. THE COMPANY accepts no responsibility for damage of any kind which may be caused to users through the use of other browsers or versions other than the ones for which it has been designed.
THE COMPANY does not warrant that the access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor does it warrant that the software which can be accessed through this website is free of third-party errors. Similarly, in no case does THE COMPANY take responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind caused by accessing or using the Website. THE COMPANY does not warrant any telecommunications dropouts, interruptions, faults or defects that may occur in relation to financial transactions.
The establishment of links to the Website shall be prohibited, unless it has been previously approved by THE COMPANY. Once the link has been authorized by THE COMPANY, it shall be in the following terms:
a). The link may not relate to frames making possible to visualize the Website through different websites than the Website or to show the information of the Website together with the one included in other websites.
b). It will not be performed from the website containing the link (the “Linker Website”) no false, inexact, or incorrect statement on the Website and/or THE COMPANY.
c). The authorization granted by THE COMPANY does not mean neither that (i) THE COMPANY sponsors, collaborates, verifies or monitors the content and/or the services provided by the Linker Website, nor that (ii) THE COMPANY assumes liability for the Linker Website’s content.
d). The Linker Website will faithfully discharge with the Law and cannot accommodate contents, whether own or third party, that (i) are illegal, prejudicial to the rights and interests of third parties, damaging, humiliating, violent, inappropriate or in any other way contrary to morality, or generally accepted decency (pornographic, racist, etc.), (ii) induce or may induce the misconception that THE COMPANY endorses, supports, is committed to the ideas, demonstrations or expressions, whether lawful or unlawful, of the submitter (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant for the activity of THE COMPANY.
In the event of default of any of the previously mentioned terms, THE COMPANY will take the appropriate measures.
- Linked sites
In order to help the User to find additional information, THE COMPANY may include various technical link devices that allow the User to access other websites (the “Linked Sites”). In these cases, THE COMPANY acts as a provider of intermediation services, according to the provisions of article 17 of the LSSI. In accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned legislation, THE COMPANY shall not be responsible for the services and contents provided through the Linked Sites, unless it has actual knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites implies recommendation, advertising, identification or approval of THE COMPANY with the displays, contents or services provided through the Linked Sites. In consequence, THE COMPANY assumes no liability for the content of the Linked Sites, or its conditions of use and privacy policies, with the Users solely responsible for checking and accepting them every time they access and use them.
- Communication of illicit and inappropriate activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet User has knowledge that any kind of information or content of the Website or provided through it is illegal, damaging to the third-party rights, harmful, degrading, violent, inappropriate, contrary to the provisions of these Conditions of Use or, in any other way, contrary to morals, customs and good practices, the User can contact THE COMPANY indicating the following points:
- a) The personal data of the communicator: name, address, telephone number and email address.
- b) The description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inappropriate nature of the content or information, as well as the specific address in which it is available.
- c) In the event of violation of rights of third parties, such as intellectual and industrial property, the data of the owner of the infringed right must be provided when he/she is a person other than the communicating party. Likewise, he/she must provide the title that proves the ownership of the violated rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when the person is different from the communicating party.
The reception by THE COMPANY of the communication provided in this clause will not imply the effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicator when this is not obvious or evident. In any case, THE COMPANY reserves the right to suspend or withdraw the contents that, although not illegal, are contrary to the established standards.
- Liability of THE COMPANY
The User must know that communications through open networks are exposed to many threats that make them unsafe. It is the responsibility of the User to adopt all appropriate technical measures to reasonably control these threats and, among them, to have up-to-date detection systems for malicious software, such as viruses, trojans, etc., as well as to update the security patches of the corresponding ones’ browsers. For more information, go to your Internet access service provider, who can provide appropriate solutions to your needs. With the maximum scope allowed by the applicable legislation, THE COMPANY is not responsible for the damages caused to the User as a result of risks inherent to the means used, nor those caused by vulnerabilities in their systems and tools.
THE COMPANY does not guarantee the total security of its systems and, although it has adopted adequate security measures, the existence of vulnerabilities cannot be totally ruled out and, in consequence, the User must be careful in interacting with the Website.
In particular, THE COMPANY will not be responsible for:
- a) Damages of any kind caused in the User’s computer equipment by viruses, worms, trojans or any other harmful element.
- b) Damages of any kind caused to the User that result in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during the provision thereof. In this regard, the User acknowledges that the access to the Website requires services provided by third parties outside the control of THE COMPANY (for example: telecommunications network operators, access providers, etc.) whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to THE COMPANY, nor is it part of its responsibility to guarantee the availability of the service.
- c) Third-party information in cases in which THE COMPANY acts as a provider of intermediation services in the sense given by the LSSI, unless there is effective knowledge and the corresponding information has not been withdrawn.
- d) Of the direct or indirect damages that Users may suffer due to an inappropriate use of this Website or its content, not assuming any commitment to communicate changes or to modify the content.
- e) Of the content or software that can be accessed through this Website to be free of error or to cause damage to the computer system (software and hardware) of the User. In no case, THE COMPANY will be responsible for losses or damages of any kind arising from access, browsing the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of computer viruses.
- f) Of the damages that could be caused to the Users due to an improper use of this Website. In particular, it does not warrant any telecommunications dropouts, interruptions, faults or defects that may occur in relation to financial transactions.
In the same way, as it has been indicated, THE COMPANY does not guarantee:
(a) Reliability, availability, continuity, non-existence of deficiencies and the security of the Website.
(b) That the content of the Website or the information that passes through it, is free of viruses or other harmful elements, as well as errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
(c) The privacy and security in the use made by the User of the Website. Consequently, the User assumes any risk that may arise from the use of the Website.
THE COMPANY, in short, will not be liable for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational running of the Website; of delays or blockages in the operation of the Website or of intrusions made by third parties on the Website.
8.- Intellectual property and copyright
The intellectual and industrial property rights over the Website, including the provision of its contents, the sui generis right over the underlying databases, the graphic design and User’s interface of the Website (look & feel), the programs of underlying computer (including source and object codes), as well as the different elements that make up the Website (texts, graphics, photographs, images, illustrations, segments of videos and sound recordings, designs, icons, and other content that find on the Website and any other intellectual creations and/or technical inventions, whatever their business or industrial application (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Content”) as well as the distinctive signs, are the property of THE COMPANY or third parties.
The use of the Website by the User does not imply the transfer of any intellectual and/or industrial property rights over the Website, the Contents and/or the distinctive signs of THE COMPANY. To this end, by these Conditions of Use, except in those cases in which it is legally permitted or mediated with the prior authorization of THE COMPANY, the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting and/or reusing the Website, its Contents and/or the distinctive signs of THE COMPANY or of any other third parties incorporated into the Website. THE COMPANY reserves the right to exercise the corresponding legal actions against Users who violate or infringe intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
THE COMPANY grants users who respect the Terms and Conditions of the Website an authorization to use the Website, on a non-exclusive basis, during the maximum period of validity of the intellectual and industrial property rights as established by the applicable regulations (except in the event that your access to the Website is suspended for justified reasons) and with the purpose of allowing the User to use the Website in accordance with this document.
THE COMPANY states:
- a) The information contained on the Website is for informational purposes, and does not provide any kind of recommendation, and cannot be considered as legal advice, offer or guarantee by THE COMPANY, nor should it be understood as a recommendation to perform any type of action, nor shall it constitute the basis for a decision making in a certain direction; THE COMPANY declines all responsibility for the use of the information contained in the Website in this regard, and specifically it must be understood that said information, subject to current regulations in Spain, is not intended for those Users who act under other jurisdictions of other States that require compliance with different requirements for the provision, disclosure or publicity of information of this type.
- b) The information provided by THE COMPANY on the Website does not constitute a technical opinion of THE COMPANY.
- c) THE COMPANY is not responsible for the fact that the information contained in the Website meets the expectations of the User. THE COMPANY is not responsible for the veracity, accuracy, sufficiency, integrity or updating of the information that is not its own and from which another source is indicated. Neither is the COMPANY responsible for the opinions or comments that may appear on the Website, since either they may be made by Users in their personal capacity, or else they may come from the sources indicated.
- d) THE COMPANY reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in the Website in the terms indicated above, not assuming any commitment to communicate changes or to modify the content thereof. The User acknowledges and accepts the previous statements of THE COMPANY and, in addition, guarantees compliance with the regulations that apply to him/her as a User of this Website.
The User may not use the Content without the express written consent of THE COMPANY or its legitimate owner, obtaining only an authorization to view the Content of the Website through its browsing which may be revocable at any time.
Internet users who access the Website can view the information contained therein and make private reproductions on their computer system. It is not allowed, except as stipulated in this Legal Notice, the reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, making available or any other form of exploitation of the Content without the prior written authorization of THE COMPANY or its legitimate owner.
In the event that any User or third party considers that any of the contents on the Website implies an infringement of the rights of protection of intellectual property or is in any way unlawful, harmful to rights or interests of third parties or contrary to public order or to good customs, you can communicate it to THE COMPANY through any of the addresses indicated in this Legal Notice.
9.- Exclusion of guarantees
THE COMPANY reserves the right to deny or to withdraw the access to the Website and/or services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those Users who fail to comply with these general conditions.
Likewise, THE COMPANY reserves the right to prevent or to forbid the access to the Website to any Internet User who enters this Website any illegal content that violates rights or interests of third parties or that is contrary to this Legal Notice, reserving the right to exercise the legal measures that they deem appropriate, in their case, to avoid this type of behavior.
10.- Conditions of access to private services
The access to each of the private services will be made through the corresponding password or “login”, and will be restricted only to those Users who are in the enabling situation in accordance with the general conditions of use of this Website, that allow the access to the services offered by THE COMPANY.
11.- Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
These General Conditions shall be governed by the Spanish legislation. THE COMPANY and the User submit, for whatsoever actions may be brought derived from the provision of the service of this Web page and of its services and contents and about the interpretation, application, fulfillment or non-fulfillment of what is set out therein, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, expressly waiving the right to proceed in any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them currently or in the future.