Republic of India. City to be determined.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects in the country with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
You will be part of the Project Department, coordinating projects and the designated staff from the different departments.
Dealing directly with our customers, the purpose of the job is to lead and manage implementation projects of our optimization software in different business sectors.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Very good educational background, preferably in the field of Software Engineer
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- HIGH ENGLISH PROFICIENCY A MUST. Spanish would be an added asset.
- Availability to travel (about 30% annually).
- Knowledge of new technologies, architecture and software engineering.
- 10 years’ experience desirable, at least 5 of them working as a project manager.
- Experience in project implementations in Logistics / Transport sectors.
- Experience in developing and implementing international projects, especially in Asia.
- Experience in Optimization Projects / GIS.
- Experience using management methodologies (MSF Agile / Metric)
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org