Business analyst / consultant
Republic of India. City to be determined.
We are looking for a business analyst / business consultant who will be responsible for the implantation and maintenance of complex and integrated IT systems focused on the optimization of transport organizations.
As part of the Consulting Department, you will be involved in all the phases of the projects implementation, from the pre-sales to the support phase. You will give the Research and Development team the ideas on how future deployments need to be done to meet the customer requirements.
You will be first trained in our HQ for a complete technical understanding of the product, as well as the processes the company follows for all projects.
- Gathering and analyzing clients’ needs
- Writing of functional and technical specifications
- Functional interface with the client, with the development department and the project management office
- Configuration and modeling of the software
- Follow-up of the client’s needs and timely problem solving
- Offering an adequate maintenance service and correct the applications to maintain the service level required in the technical and functional specifications
- Manage the needed documentation for the client
- Configuration of algorithms and quality analysis of the solutions (Depending on the profile)
- Supporting pre-sales for demos and pilots
- Training clients’ professionals and implementing the software
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science (Mathematics, Physics) with deep knowledge of Computer Science
- Able to work autonomously
- Methodical to work with quality
- Good communication skills, quick to engage clients
- Excellent knowledge of the Windows environment, database queries and Excel
- Willing to travel
- Proficiency in English
- At least one year in IT field
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org